Amidst all of the tragedy exists a flower more rare and precious than any other. A rose blue as the eyes of death. A rose that endures the snows of the north and is truly meant for queens of beauty and love. The scent of blue roses edged with northern snow will remind you of walking through the gardens of the castle in the North, home to the wolf and where winter is welcomed.
TOP NOTE: Ozone, Mandarin
MIDDLE NOTE: Rose, Lily, Violet, Honeydew Melon
BASE NOTE: Amber, Powder, Honey, Oakmoss, Amber
- Made using all natural soy wax, cotton wicks, and no dyes.
- Each candle is a 8oz travel tin.
- Twist top lid helps ensure scent lasts longer.
- Burn time is approximately 30-35 hours.
- Double-wick for nice, even burn.