Leather Books - 8oz Soy Candle
The unmistakable scent of a venerable old library isn't just the smell of the rich leather binding and old paper that lines the shelves. It's the smell of curiosity, wisdom and beauty. It's the anticipation of taking a strange volume off the shelf and the little shiver that goes down your spine just before you open it to be lost in the stories it has to tell. Woodsy oakmoss, sweet amber and musky leather combine to bring a mysterious and magical atmosphere into your library and home.
Oakmoss, Amber, and Leather
- Made using all natural soy wax, cotton wicks, and no dyes.
- Each candle is a 8oz travel tin.
- Twist top lid helps ensure scent lasts longer.
- Burn time is approximately 30-35 hours.
- Double-wick for nice, even burn.