The cool rainy smell of spring fills the air as you sit enjoying an old classic noel by an open window. The pages are full of romance and adventure, your hero and heroine are challenged by fate and tested by fortune as their story unfolds. The sweet fragrance of orchids wafts in from your garden as the romance comes to its happy conclusion and you close your book with a satisfied sigh. Time to go out in search of your own great story. The fresh scent of the powder you brush across your cheeks smells like anticipation and hope - who knows who you will meet, what great novel could be written about you?
TOP NOTE: Green Leaves, Sea Salt, Ozone
MIDDLE NOTE: Rose, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley
BASE NOTE: Sandalwood, Tonka Bean
- Made using all natural soy wax, cotton wicks, and no dyes.
- Each candle is a 8oz travel tin.
- Twist top lid helps ensure scent lasts longer.
- Burn time is approximately 30-35 hours.
- Double-wick for nice, even burn.