In ancient times the castle stood majestic and proud above the cliffs by the sea, a symbol of power and righteousness ruling all over the land. It's fallen into ruin now, awaiting the fulfillment of the prophecies and the return of the golden age. A sense of awe fills you as you behold the great stone walls, surrounded by the scent of salt, sea grass and sand.
TOP NOTE: Green Leaves, Geranium
MIDDLE NOTE: Lily of the Valley, Rose, Amber
BASE NOTE: Ozone, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Light Musk, Dark Musk, Tonka Bean
- Made using all natural soy wax, cotton wicks, and no dyes.
- Each candle is a 8oz travel tin.
- Twist top lid helps ensure scent lasts longer.
- Burn time is approximately 30-35 hours.
- Double-wick for nice, even burn.